Saturday, May 14, 2005

*UPDATE* - Chappelle Talks to Time Magazine

The Drudge Report has just posted that Dave Chappelle granted an exclusive interview with Time Magazine:

**Exclusive**
Dave Chappelle Found! Talks Exclusively with TIME Magazine in South Africa.
"I figured, Let me just cut myself off from everybody, take a minute and pull a Flintstone-stop a speeding car by using my feet as the brakes. I am surprised at what I would do for $50 million. I am surprised at what people around me would do for me to have $50 million," Dave Chappelle tells TIME's Christopher John Farley in an exclusive interview. The full story, as well as exclusive photos of Chappelle in South Africa, will appear on TIME.com Sunday morning and in the issue that hits newsstands Monday...



Come back tomorrow for more updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home